Simply the Best
Lifetime and Retirement
Financial Planning Software
2015 version with 15-minute planner now shipping
Download immediately for any Mac or Windows PC with Microsoft Excel
Easy-to-use do-it-yourself home financial planning software
- Plan your lifetime financial freedom and retirement security
- Save money and control your own financial destiny
- Integrate all your objectives into a comprehensive and unified lifetime plan
- Model your particular income, expense, debt, tax, and investment situation
- Focus on decisions, while complex computations run automatically in the background
- Gain clarity through standard projection graphics and data tables
- Follow clear instructions provided in the software right where you need them
- Easily update your plan in the future to track progress and evaluate new decisions
VeriPlan puts you in the financial planning driver's seat
Sophisticated, automated, and customized lifetime modeling tools
- Automatically analyze your lifetime income, expenses,
debts, asset returns, taxes, and investment cash flows
- Make long-term decisions based on
personalized lifetime planning scenarios
- Develop lifetime projections for your particular tax situation
- including US federal, state, and local graduated income taxes; tax deductions;
property taxes; short-term and long-term investment capital gains
taxes with asset tax basis tracking; Social Security taxes; Medicare taxes
- change any tax setting
- Instantly revise your plan, whenever you change any assumption or input
Standard lifetime financial planning and retirement graphics
An example of VeriPlan's automatically generated graphics
Fully personalized financial projection scenarios
Compare unlimited lifetime financial planning scenarios with VeriPlan's
cash flow modeling and retirement planning software
- Change any and all earnings, expense, debt, tax,
- Adjust for major planned expenses in each and every year
- Automatically estimate the present value of your
lifetime savings and human capital
- Model a wide variety of retirement investment, retirement income,
and retirement withdrawal planning strategies
- Optimize your taxable, traditional
tax-deferred, and Roth
account investment strategies
- Model lifetime investment risk and returns with automatic asset allocation and rebalancing tools
- Vary expected asset class returns systematically to test returns projections
- Project portfolio safety margins provided by your cash and bond assets
- Model the cumulative, lifetime impact of excessive investment costs and fees
VeriPlan's personal financial planning software power tools
VeriPlan includes these fully integrated
financial planning tools
- Lifetime earnings, expense, and retirement savings
- Income, property, and capital gains tax calculators
- Home purchase and mortgage calculator tools
- Retirement planning calculator and income
- Tax-advantaged retirement planning tools
- Debt management calculators
- Asset allocation calculator and rebalancing tools
- Investment cost reduction tools
- Investment returns calculators
- Investment portfolio risk tools
- Investment portfolio safety tools
Fully integrated earnings, expense budgeting, and retirement savings:
VeriPlan's lifetime earnings, expense budgeting, and
retirement savings calculators
- Project salary, bonus, and self-employment income until
your retirement at any age
- Incorporate any other expected income sources before
and after retirement
- Make any positive or negative annual income adjustments
- Fine tune your earnings growth rates for each income
- Easily adjust projected expense inflation rates
- Add major planned expenses in any year, such as home
renovations, new babies, elderly
parent care, vacations, etc
- Enter positive and negative annual expense adjustments
and with different inflation rates in any projection year
- Use as a children's educational expense and
college planning tool with adjustments for expected scholarships and
- Use as a career education expense planning tool
to model the trade-offs associated with returning to
school for career advancement
Do all this automatically, while VeriPlan simultaneously projects all of your
debt payments, taxes, investment appreciation, and investment expenses!
Completely integrated and fully automated lifetime tax projection software
Income tax calculators, property tax calculators, and
capital gains tax calculator tools
- Fully integrated tax planning software calculators
automatically project your lifetime tax obligations in eight different
- Uses the particular federal income
tax, state income tax, and local income tax rates and limitations
that currently apply to you
- Projects your personal tax exemptions, adjustments, and
deductions plus your property and your short-term and long-term capital
- Change all tax rates and limits supplied with
VeriPlan, if tax rates change in the future
A VeriPlan lifetime tax planning worksheet graphic
Easily change any and all of VeriPlan's tax settings
Through age 100, VeriPlan automatically generates
personalized tax projections using ...
- ... your current graduated U.S. federal income tax rates
and limits (that you can change).
- ... your current variable or flat state income tax rates
and limits. (VeriPlan comes with state income tax rates for the 50
United States and Washington, D.C. Select any state to develop your
- ... local personal income tax rates and any limits.
(VeriPlan can project: no local taxes, flat local tax rates, graduated
local tax rates, or the New York City income tax rates that are
- ... different levels of taxable income at the federal,
state, and local tax levels, if you wish.
- ... the 'Single' or "Married, Filing Jointly' federal
income tax filing status. VeriPlan automatically applies the tax rates
and tax limits that are associated with either of these filing statuses.
- ... up to 10 tax exemptions for your tax dependents,
including age related phase-outs.
- ... up to 6 adjustments to your income subject to income
- ... your federal income tax deductions, (while
automatically applying the more favorable of either the standard tax
deduction or your itemized tax deductions in any projection year.)
- ... your applicable Social Security (FICA) and Medicare
- ... either salaried employee tax rates or self-employment
tax rates, as appropriate.
- ... your long-term qualified dividend and long-term
capital gains taxes on your long-term capital gains distributions and
- ... your cumulative asset class tax basis for assets and
asset classes. (VeriPlan projects taxes net of your cumulative asset
- ... your total property taxes, real estate taxes, and
other assessed property taxes.
To make better financial planning decisions, you need after-tax
projections that reflect your particular tax situation!
Plan to buy or upgrade a home (or 2 or 3)
VeriPlan's real estate calculator tools easily and automatically
- Project key financial factors associated
with purchasing up to 3 homes
- Calculate the present value of total cash you need
to complete these transactions, including down payments, closing
costs, and other settlement cash requirements net of any planned
- Adjust the expected purchase price by any
of your assumptions about interim real estate price decreases or
- Add the new real estate assets
to your portfolio and project future real estate price appreciation,
maintenance costs, and property taxes
- Project the value to you of
future mortgage interest and real estate tax payments as income tax
- Add related costs, such as
prepare your current home for sale, renovation expenses for your new
home, and costs to furnish your new home
VeriPlan's rich set of retirement planning tools
With VeriPlan's Social Security retirement estimator, retirement
annuity calculator, and retirement pension calculator tools, you can easily:
- Set individual retirement ages and select whether a
married working couple would retire simultaneously or in different
- Adjust your planned retirement living expenses and the
expected inflation rate of your retirement living expenses
- Adjust your retirement expenses year by year (For
example, you could add the projected cost of an ocean cruise every two
years during your retirement.)
your current Social Security retirement income payment entitlement
levels and evaluate your decision about which
age to accept your first Social Security payments (If you wish,
VeriPlan's Social Security retirement calculator tools allow you
can scale back the amount of your projected Social Security retirement
payments, by a
percentage reflecting any concern over the adequacy of Social
- Because older workers can face erosion of real dollar
wages, adjust your assumptions about your real dollar wages, if you
plan to keep working
- Project up to 10 separate pensions and annuities (For
each of your pensions or annuities, the VeriPlan retirement calculator
with pension tools will automatically
project: a) the dollar amount of the monthly annuity or pension
payment, b) separate real
dollar growth rates before and after the first pension or annuity
payment, c) whether
annuity or pension payments would begin at a specific age or at
retirement, d) the
duration of pension or annuity payments, and e) the taxability of
annuity or pension payments.)
- Understand better your preparedness for a long
life and long retirement, since every VeriPlan projection automatically
analyzes the adequacy of your financial resources through age 100
Investing in tax-advantaged retirement accounts
VeriPlan's tax-advantaged retirement planning worksheet tools
- Fully automate your lifetime projections of retirement
account assets in pensions and annuities; in 401k, 403b, 457, SEP,
and other employer plans; and in personal IRA, Keogh, and self-directed
- Automatically project your annual net assets in your
taxable accounts, your traditional tax-deferred accounts, and your Roth
IRA and 401k accounts across your lifetime
- Completely automate the financial planning of your
lifetime traditional IRA and Roth IRA contributions, deductions, asset
growth, withdrawals, and taxation with VeriPlan's fully integrated
retirement investment calculator, retirement income calculator, and
retirement withdrawal calculator software features
- Quickly analyze whether traditional tax-deferred
retirement plan contributions versus Roth retirement plan contributions
would be more valuable in your particular circumstances across your
- Easily control whether your projected lifetime plan
contributions would be funded from future positive net income and/or
from future taxable financial assets -- up to annual contribution
Automatically project the repayment of all your debts
VeriPlan's debt management calculators and mortgage calculator tools
- For all your current debts, VeriPlan's fully integrated
debt management spreadsheet automatically
repays the interest and principal -- using either minimum required
payments or any accelerated loan payments that you choose:
- Automatically project the pay-off of up to 25
line of credit, credit card, student loan, and other revolving credit
- Analyze the potential value of accelerated repayment of any or all of
your loans versus alternate investment opportunities with VeriPlan’s
debt management calculators
- Plan faster repayments of your higher interest credit
card debts and other higher interest debts and quickly evaluate the
value of accelerated debt payoff (Easily analyze the accelerated payoff of individual debts and any combination of your debts)
- Manage up to 3 debts that involve tax deductible
interest (These tax deductible interest payments will be automatically
integrated into VeriPlan's projections of your income tax projections, including itemized income tax
- Automatically project accumulated unfunded debt and
interest obligations, if your expenses exceed your financial resources
(Experiment with this feature to understand how uncontrolled debt could
put your personal finances into a destructive and unrecoverable downward spiral.)
Sophisticated, long term investment calculator projections
Automatic asset allocation calculator and portfolio rebalancing tools
- VeriPlan provides 5 different user adjustable asset allocation methods for your cash, bond, and stock
- Align the risk of your investment portfolio with your
relative risk tolerance
- VeriPlan's compound investment calculator tools use
your preferred asset allocation method to develop lifetime investment asset ownership and
returns projections for you automatically
- User adjustable fixed, variable, and age-based
investment asset allocation mechanisms are provided
- Portfolio reallocations are performed
automatically each year throughout your lifetime projection according to the
asset allocation method and settings that you choose
- You can easily and quickly evaluate the trade-offs
between different asset allocation strategies within the context of
your projected lifetime financial situation
Avoid the huge penalty of excessive investment management fees
VeriPlan's lifetime investment cost tools
- Excessive investment costs are a huge problem for the
average individual investor.
- Reducing investment fees is the most effective and
scientifically valid investment strategy that investors have to improve
their investment returns.
- VeriPlan automatically analyzes the cumulative impact
of five types of investment expenses across your life cycle: 1) sales
loads and fees, 2) 12b-1 securities marketing fees, 3) asset management
expenses, 4) investment trading costs, and 5) investment custody fees.
- VeriPlan fully automates the analysis of the annual and
cumulative lifetime investment costs that are associated with your
cash, bond, and stock financial asset portfolio.
- You can quickly understand the cumulative lifetime investment costs associated with your current financial asset portfolio.
- You can easily compare lifetime projections using your current investment costs against projections using lower investment costs that you choose.
Fully adjustable investment asset class return analysis
VeriPlan's future value investment calculator software
- VeriPlan's automated centerline projections use very
long-term, historical securities market rates of return on the cash,
bond - fixed income, and stock - equity investment asset classes over
the past 80 years.
- You can adjust any of these projected rates of return,
using VeriPlan’s Portfolio Risk Tool.
- All your projections will automatically deduct
short-term capital gains taxes, long-term capital gains taxes, and
investment costs from your gross financial asset investment returns.
- VeriPlan will automatically project the fair market
value of your real estate, property, and other assets using the asset growth
rates that you anticipate.
Easily analyze investment return projections
VeriPlan's investment risk and return portfolio tools
- You can use your own asset class investment return
assumptions, which differ positively and/or negatively from the
financial asset class return assumptions that VeriPlan supplies.
- To understand better the asset class investment risk of
your portfolio, you can vary automatically your expected asset class
investment returns either upward or downward in proportion to their
- Alternatively, you can automatically vary the expected
returns of financial asset classes on a judgmental basis.
- Furthermore, you can analyze the effects of substantial
near-term changes in the securities market value of your financial
asset portfolio using the Current Portfolio Revaluation Tool.
Assess your projected financial security
VeriPlan's investment portfolio safety tools
- Individual investors face a dilemma -- less risky and
more risky investment strategies may not achieve desired results for
- When assessing investment strategies with different
risk levels, it can be helpful to understand how the "safer" portion of
your portfolio assets might evolve across your life cycle.
- This tool automatically projects how long your cash and
shorter-term fixed income assets would cover your projected expenses,
if all your expected income sources ceased at any point.
- VeriPlan automatically measures your projected
financial capacity to weather future financial risks that might
materialize at any point.
And, of course, everybody loves a bonus!
Order VeriPlan now and receive these valuable books at no extra charge
- Each book is approximately 200 pages and lists of the 200 lowest cost no load index mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) across 30 asset categories.
- Updated quarterly in Acrobat format, these highly useful books also discuss why you should choose only the lowest cost index mutual funds and ETFs.
- In addition to the significant value of VeriPlan as a lifetime financial planning decision tool, these lowest cost noload mutual fund and ETFs ebooks can help you recoup the modest cost of VeriPlan very rapidly.
Worth $19.50, download both Acrobat ebooks FREE with your order
You get the latest quarterly editions with VeriPlan
VeriPlan is Simply the Best Combined
Lifetime Financial Planning Software
Retirement Planning Software
You Can Buy!
Everything is user-changeable -- No need to buy upgrades
Easy, fully documented, and self-learning -- No support contract needed
One household license covers ALL of your Mac and Windows devices
Immediately download for any Mac or Windows device running Microsoft Excel
Simply click this button to order now!
30-day No risk, No questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
Thank You Very Much For Your Order!
- Payments are made in US currency and are processed
through PayPal using either a major credit card or funds in your PayPal
- California orders pay California sales tax
- The zipped product download folder includes:
- the VeriPlan lifetime and retirement financial planning software
- Read Me instructions
- a Product Overview
- a How-to-Use quick starter guide
- a whole household End User License
- the Lowest Cost No Load Mutal Funds ebook
- the Lowest Cost ETFs ebook, and
- the VeriPlan User Guide Manual ebook
- VeriPlan is licensed and copyrighted software and is not sold. The
VeriPlan End User License covers the personal and non-commercial use by
one household of VeriPlan running on Microsoft Excel on the Macintosh and Windows devices owned by
- The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is UNCONDITIONAL and is provided via a PayPal refund.
- VeriPlan has been developed by and is licensed to you
by Lawrence Russell and Company, 1077 Prospect Blvd., Pasadena, CA
- Purchase terms are subject to change without notice at
the sole discretion of Lawrence Russell and Company.
- The VeriPlan software and VeriPlan trademarks are the
exclusive property of Lawrence Russell and Company.
- Commercial licenses for financial planners and
investment advisers to use VeriPlan with their clients are available.
The Best Lifetime Financial Planning Software and
Retirement Planning Calculators
Designed for You to Use at Home
Ease of use, organization, documentation, and tutorials
- VeriPlan provides 34 user accessible worksheets,
graphics, and tables that are organized into groups.
- Your projections can begin at any age from 18 to 99 and automatically continue through age 100.
- VeriPlan's 20 projection graphics cover ages 18 to 100
years in yearly increments. For ease of analysis, VeriPlan also
automatically provides a consolidated projection data table with all the data that used
in each of the 20 projection graphics.
- All VeriPlan projections extract inflation and use real
or non-inflationary dollars with constant purchasing power projected
across your lifetime. (With real dollars, where goods and services cost the same over time, it is easier to gauge the workability of your lifetime financial and retirement plan.)
- VeriPlan has no built in obsolescence like so most
other financial applications, which require software maintenance contracts and/or force you to make annual
repurchases. You can use VeriPlan year after year, and you can update whatever
you need to update by yourself. For example, if your tax rates change, you can
plug in the new tax rates and keep going.
- All VeriPlan worksheets provide extensive and readily
available documentation -- right where you need it within VeriPlan. There really is no need
for a separate manual, although a VeriPlan User Guide Manual is also provided with extensive extra information about lifetime and retirement financial planning and investing.
- All user data entry points are clearly marked and
explained. Only user-changeable cells can be selected by the user, and
all such user-changeable cells provide data entry advice and do
automatic error checking.
- VeriPlan provides extensive internal hyper-linking to
help you to get around quickly and easily within and between
- VeriPlan also provides numerous external hyper-links to
articles that have been published on websites that we maintain, and
which explain personal financial planning and personal investment
High performance home personal financial software
Systems and software platform information
- VeriPlan is designed for high performance, personal
financial projection development. Response to any change that you make
is designed to be sub-second, as VeriPlan very rapidly revises all
affected parts of your projection scenarios. You can run multiple VeriPlan projections simultaneously for comparison purposes.
- VeriPlan's core functionality has been rich, robust, and stable for several years. It receives minor enhancements and updates primarily related to annual tax rate and tax limit changes.
- VeriPlan runs in a standalone configuration. Internet
connectivity will augment the information available to you via standard browser hyperlinks, but
Internet connectivity is not required to operate VeriPlan.
- To operate, at a minimum VeriPlan requires a modest capacity Windows or Mac
personal computer that runs Microsoft Excel 2002 or later. To check
your Excel version, open Excel and choose Help and then About Microsoft
Excel. VeriPlan is not compatible with and not supported on Open Office.
- VeriPlan has a large, 50Mb file size and user data has
little effect on this file size. As such, opening and saving VeriPlan
can take about a minute. More powerful machines with faster CPUs and
more RAM may save more quickly.
- VeriPlan's financial projection functionality has no
software dependencies other than Microsoft Excel 2002 or later.
VeriPlan uses an integrated Visual Basic Project that contains no code,
and it does this solely for spreadsheet locking and security.
- VeriPlan contains no macros. VeriPlan makes no external
calls, except when a user clicks on a standard hyperlink in VeriPlan,
which will invoke your preferred Internet browser to connect to
financial websites that have more educational information for you.
- VeriPlan runs on both MS Windows and Macintosh personal
computers. VeriPlan will run on Microsoft Windows personal computers
running Microsoft Excel 2002 or any later version, and on Macintosh personal
computers. We test on both. VeriPlan is a pure MS Excel application and
only makes standard calls to Excel, making it portable across platforms.
- Microsoft Windows personal computers are the
development and functional reference platform for VeriPlan. VeriPlan's
minimum test system configuration is an 800 MHz Pentium 3 processor,
256Mb RAM, MS Windows XP (SP-2), and MS Excel 2002 (SP-3).
A scientifically based do-it-yourself
financial planning tools software kit
Developed with objective and in-depth knowledge of
financial, investment, and retirement planning practices
- VeriPlan's chief architect and lead developer is Larry
Russell. He is an experienced comprehensive financial planner and a California Registered
Investment Adviser who holds a BS from MIT, MA from Brandeis, and MBA
Larry Russell, Managing
MBA (Stanford U.), MA
(Brandeis U.), and BS (M.I.T.)
"My goal is to increase
your knowledge and improve your ability
to manage your own personal finance and investing affairs."
- VeriPlan's chief architect, Larry Russell, has
expertise in economics, finance, investments, marketing management,
accounting, taxation, probability, statistics, software development,
web technologies, and quality control. He also has 25 years of Silicon
Valley corporate and startup work experience as a corporate development
executive, business analyst, product manager, and CFO.
- VeriPlan was developed over a three-year period
following two years of intensive research into the academic literature
on personal financial planning and personal investment management.
- The original objective of this research was to
determine which personal finance and retirement planning strategies work and which do not. This
preparatory research lead to Larry's conclusion that the highly interconnected
computational details required for truly comprehensive lifetime personal financial,
investment management, and retirement financial planning projections could be automated. VeriPlan is the result.
- Once these myriad computations were automated, and thus hidden, individuals could then use the resulting tool to focus on improving their
lifetime financial planning and retirement decision-making.
- In a nutshell, this explains the origins and objectives
of VeriPlan, the do-it-yourself lifetime financial and retirement planner software -- designed
with you in mind!
VeriPlan is a great product, a great deal, and a great help
with your personal financial and retirement planning
Click this button to order now!
ONLY $49.95 for ALL your household Windows and Mac devices
Thank You Very Much for Your Order!
VeriPlan can help you to understand:
- How to achieve all your financial goals in a unified
and comprehensive lifetime plan
- What you must save and invest to achieve long-term
financial freedom for your family
- How to prepare for a comfortable retirement with
sufficient retirement income and personal wealth
- When you could afford to buy or upgrade your home to
improve your quality of living
- What you need for future college and private school
- When you can pay off your debts and live debt free
- The best balance between retirement account
versus taxable investments
- ... and highly personalized answers to your other personal
finance and retirement planning questions
Comprehensive, do-it-yourself financial planning software tools
... the best home use financial planning software at the best value!
That's it -- Time to order -- Just scroll back up
Walking family photo credit to freedigitalphotos.net