Home Buying Calculator
Plan the future purchase of homes with a sophisticated home buying calculator
VeriPlan’s fully integrated and automated financial calculators and financial software tools deliver financial planning power to the individual. VeriPlan’s home buying calculator tool automates the lifetime financial planning process associated with future residential home purchases. VeriPlan’s home buyer calculator functionality automatically take into account: the planned home purchase price, closing costs, settlement cash required, mortgage debt to be assumed, interim expected real estate price changes, and subsequent expected real estate price appreciation.
Any number years into the future up to age 100, VeriPlan will automatically project the purchase a home for you. As it does this, VeriPlan’s personal finance software will automatically adjust interim real estate values, purchase costs, future real dollar growth rates, tax basis, etc. Using projected future investment portfolio values, VeriPlan will liquidate sufficient cash, bond, and stock investment portfolio assets to fund the projected home purchase and closing costs minus the planned mortgage debt principal.
VeriPlan’s home buying calculator will automatically set up and amortize an associated tax-deductible mortgage loan
VeriPlan is a fully integrated and automated interest calculator and loan calculator for multiple properties. VeriPlan’s home buying calculator will automatically set up and amortize an associated tax-deductible mortgage loan using your specifications for this home loan, including mortgage interest and mortgage principal. VeriPlan can even help you evaluate your personal debt management strategy and analyze the accelerated payment of mortgages and other loans. (See: Debt Payoff Software )
VeriPlan will project and adjust any property taxes and any costs affected by this new home ownership across your full lifetime. Furthermore, VeriPlan will automatically reflect your deductible property tax and interest for his future home purchase in your projected federal income taxes, state income taxes, and local income taxes, if any. All this information will be reflected automatically in VeriPlan’s 21 standard projection graphics and 21 standard data output worksheets.
Rent versus buy analysis software
If you currently rent your residence and you want to buy a first home, you can use VeriPlan’s integrated financial planning calculators to do a rent versus buy analysis and evaluate the projected lifetime person finance trade-offs between renting and owning your primary residence. You can develop projections that reflect an apples-to-apples rent versus buy analysis comparing your current home rental versus the future purchase of an equivalent home. Alternatively, you can use these rent vs buy analysis features to compare your current home rental to a situation in which the home you plan to purchase upgrades the quality of your housing.
You can also use VeriPlan’s home buying calculator tool, if you already own your primary residence – with or without a mortgage – and you want to purchase another home at some point in the future. VeriPlan will automatically combine the financial effects associated with the home that you already own and the home that you plan to purchase in the future.
Personal Financial Planning Software for Individuals
- Going Back to College (Evaluate the financial trade-offs associated with mid-career education
VeriPlan's personal financial planning software helps you to evaluate the financial trade offs associated with mid-career education and going back to college. VeriPlan's personal finance software helps you to determine whether your current personal earnings, savings rate, and investment strategy could lead to a sustainable personal financial plan [...])
- VeriPlan Overview 7: Satisfaction Guarantee, Documentation, and Household License (VeriPlan Overview: Part 7 of 7
VeriPlan financial software satisfaction guarantee, licensing, documentation, and system platform information
All of VeriPlan's worksheets provide extensive and readily available documentation. A separate manual about VeriPlan's personal financial management software and investment growth calculator features is not necessary, because all necessary instructions are in the software where you need them. Nevertheless, the [...])
- Where to buy investment funds (Where to purchase mutual funds and ETFs
Whenever possible, low cost no load mutual funds should be purchased directly from mutual fund families that deal with the public. Otherwise they should be acquired through some other low cost channel such as a discount brokerage account. It only makes sense to purchase funds through the most inexpensive [...])
- Improve Your Finances with My Books, Software & Newsletter (Many people are confused and frustrated, because they do not have the knowledge and tools that they need to plan their financial futures efficiently and optimally. Addressing these problems, these ebooks and financial planning software will help you to get moving along your own path toward better lifetime and retirement financial planning and investing.
“Buyers Guide [...])
- Lifetime Tax Planning Software (Automatically project your lifetime federal, state, and local income taxes, capital gains taxes, property taxes, and other taxes
VeriPlan's tax calculator software automatically projects your real dollar tax obligations using current tax rates and tax limits that would apply in your particular situation. For example, regarding your income taxes and income tax rates, the VeriPlan tax [...])
- Deciding when to begin initial Social Security retirement payments (Deciding when to begin initial Social Security retirement payments
In general, whether to accept Social Security payments early, at full retirement age, or later is a decision you will need to make as you approach retirement. This decision can depend upon many factors, including but not limited to your expected cash flow requirements, your health and [...])
- Tactical asset allocation and market timing (The best individual financial planning and investment rules and practices are enduring and should not change due to market cycles or a financial crisis.
This article looks at asset allocation strategy in light of the recent credit crisis. The credit crisis was a systemic, global financial event that affected any financial or securities instrument influenced [...])
- Roth Estate Planning Strategies (Roth IRA and Roth 401k Accounts and Roth Estate Planning Strategies
There are trade-offs when deciding whether to allocate contributions to Roth retirement savings accounts versus traditional retirement savings accounts that have deferred income taxation features. In the majority of personal finance situations, making 100% of allowable contributions to Roth retirement plans would probably not yield [...])
- Annual Tax Calculator (VeriPlan estimates your lifetime annual taxes in 8 different tax categories
The VeriPlan tax planning calculator projects your lifetime annual tax payments in 8 different tax categories. VeriPlan's fully integrated and automated lifetime annual tax calculator and retirement tax calculator capabilities automatically project your lifetime estimated taxes in these 8 tax categories:
Federal income taxes on earned [...])
- Retirement Investment Calculator (Project your lifetime investment assets using a sophisticated, do-it-yourself retirement investment calculator
VeriPlan's lifetime compound investment calculator retirement software develops customized scenarios that are based on your current personal financial situation and on your goals and objectives for the future. VeriPlan is a sophisticated and fully integrated future value investment calculator that automatically projects the year-by-year [...])
- Buying low cost mutual funds and ETFs (Do your mutual fund and ETF investment research – and do it BEFORE you buy
Screened mutual fund and ETF lists are very helpful to any investor who wishes to focus on low cost mutual funds and ETFs. However, this is just the beginning of the investment process and not the end. Always understand any security [...])
- Whole stock market investments versus strategy skews (Whole stock market investments versus investment strategy skews
Investors who decide to pursue passive equity index strategies still have a few very important strategy decisions to make. They can choose to buy the whole stock market or to adopt a “strategy skew,” when choosing stock index investment funds.
If an investor buys the whole stock market, they [...])
- Tax-Advantaged Retirement Investment Planning (Tax-advantaged retirement savings plans
You may have the opportunity to make investments into both individual retirement accounts (IRA) and into employer or self-employed tax-advantaged retirement plans, such as a 401k, 403b, 457, Keogh, Simple, or other employer sponsored retirement plan. In general, if your net wage and salary earnings after living expenses will provide enough free [...])
- Lifetime Savings Rate Calculator (Understand the current savings rate that is sufficient to meet your lifetime personal savings needs
If wealth were to be measured solely as assets currently owned, then financial and investment planning would be relatively simple. However, a much broader view is necessary. While higher income and more current assets obviously help, consumption differences between one person [...])
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) versus mutual funds (Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) versus mutual funds
This article provides information about low cost ETFs, which account for only a few percent of the thousand plus ETFs and other exchange-traded products (ETPs) available to US investors. This article covers certain topics related to ETFs that are important to the investor who intends to use very low cost [...])
- Retirement tax optimization strategy (Optimal asset "tax location" strategies and drawing down traditional tax-advantaged assets, while delaying Social Security retirement payments
Investment tax location and Social Security tax optimization strategies could improve your lifetime financial plan. To understand how VeriPlan manages the automatic: A) reinvestment of positive annual cash flows from net earned income and other non-asset cash flows and [...])
- Long-term compounded real dollar and inflationary returns for the U.S. cash, bond, and stock asset classes (Long-term U.S. cash, bond, and stock asset class compounded returns
Many investors would like to have a better understanding of long-term historical investment returns, so that they can have a more realistic understanding of what investment returns might be in the future. This article informs interested investors about historical inflationary and real dollar returns for the [...])
- Protect Your Financial Security (The Only Real Protector of Your Financial Security Is You!
Reduce the Chances of Mail Theft
Never leave any outgoing financial letters containing checks or sensitive information outside in public for the postman. To receive mail, you should have a mail drop slot rather than a mailbox on the outside of the house. Always mail your financial [...])
- Asset Allocation Calculator (Understand how your lifetime investment asset allocation strategy would affect the growth of your financial asset portfolio
Your tolerance for investment risk is a relative concept -- rather than an absolute concept. Your tolerance for investment risk is relative to the investment risk tolerance of all other investors. Few people like investment risk, but some can [...])
- VeriPlan Overview 4: Your Investment Portfolio Projections (VeriPlan Retirement Investment Calculator Overview: Part 4 of 7
Your investment portfolio and assets in VeriPlan
For each of your current investment portfolio asset holdings, the VeriPlan investment calculator software collects information about your share ownership amounts, values per share, investment costs, account taxability, and expected taxable capital gains distributions. The VeriPlan financial investment calculator automatically projects [...])
« Debt Payoff Software | PERSONAL FINANCE SOFTWARE | What should your lifetime IRA, 401k, and Roth contribution strategies be? »