A Financial Decision Tool That Becomes Increasingly Valuable Over Time
As a financial decision tool, VeriPlan becomes increasingly valuable with the passage of time
Summary: While VeriPlan is an genuine bargain because of its low cost, it is an even greater bargain, when you consider that VeriPlan has no built-in obsolescence and that it can be used productively for years. We have engineered VeriPlan, so that you can change and update its important assumptions yourself. You do not need to buy a new version every year to stay current.
Because of this, VeriPlan can become even more valuable with the passage of time. As you learn about how VeriPlan works and what it can do for you, you can also update any of your personal income, expense, debt, tax, asset and other information in VeriPlan. For example, if federal, state, or local tax rates and tax limits change in the future, you can just change them in VeriPlan by yourself. You do not need to buy a new release to stay current.
Given the importance of doing better at personal financial decision-making, it really does not take much to pay back the $39.95 cost of VeriPlan. Just one slightly improved decision regarding an investment purchase could repay the cost of VeriPlan many times over. When you consider that you can keep using and updating VeriPlan over the years, then a very good bargain becomes an even greater bargain. (Take control of your family’s financial planning)
Click here to find out more about Financial Planning Tools
Tags: financial decision
Personal Financial Planning
- Avoid High Turnover Mutual Funds and Active ETF Trading (Avoid investment funds with higher investment portfolio turnover
The problem with high turnover is that higher fund trading adds substantial hidden expenses that drag down returns.
Because short-term trading is a zero sum game (before costs) played against other well informed traders, greater turnover is far more likely on average to result in lower fund returns instead [...])
- Avoiding Financial Advisor Frauds and Scams – Part 1 (
Part 1 of the The Never-Do List - 22 Good Ways to Avoid Financial Advisor and Investment Counselor Frauds and Scams
This article discusses things that you should “never do” with a financial planner or investment advisor, and it covers adviser selection, contracts, signatures, and ownership title of your assets.
You should never do certain things with [...])
- Understand Your Projected Expenses Over Your Lifetime (Do-It-Yourself Financial Planning - Understand your projected expenses over your lifetime
Increased savings through conscious expenditure reduction is the largest and most controllable factor in long-term personal finance success.
Anyone interested in improving personal financial planning must understand that tracking expenses accurately and comprehensively is very important. Exactly how your expenses are tracked is not so important, [...])
- Vanguard 500 Index mutual Fund Admiral Shares (VFIAX) win the Best +10 Fund Authority Score (Here is some really good news for you. The Skilled Investor has published an article about lower cost S&P 500 index mutual funds that you can read, entitled: Low Cost S&P 500 Index Mutual Funds. The Standard & Poors 500 stock index is the most common equity index fund benchmark in the U.S. The S [...])
- American Funds – The Investment Company of America – Class A Shares (AIVSX) net a +3 Fund Authority Score (Fund Authority Scores rate mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the most important economic factors that influence individual investors' net long term diversified investment fund performance. The Skilled Investor developed the Fund Authority Score system to provide individual investors with concise and objective summaries of mutual funds and ETFs for comparisons within investment [...])
- What Is Investment Portfolio Diversification? (From the perspective of holding a well-diversified investment portfolio according to scientific investment principles, the objective of diversification is to minimize or eliminate ‘unsystematic risk’ or those risks that are not related to the price volatility of the overall securities markets.
When people speak of investment diversification, they may mean different things. Therefore, clear definitions are [...])
- 2006 and 2007 Personal Income Tax Rates for the 50 States and DC (
2006 and 2007 personal income tax rates for the 50 states and D.C.
The Skilled Investor has made available for downloading a spreadsheet that contains graduated personal income tax rates and other personal income tax rate information for the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
If you want to know about specific U.S. state personal graduated [...])
- Understand the Confusing Securities Market Motion Picture (
Securities markets are usually very quick to adjust prices to reflect new information. However, this price adjustment process may take longer and be more volatile, if the new information is ambiguous.
At any point in time, market participants will already have used more or less rigorous valuation methods to judge their expected risk-adjusted value of securities. [...])
- Roth IRA Contributions Versus Traditional IRA Contributions for Renters (Introduction: Roth IRA Contributions versus Traditional IRA Contributions for Renters
In a series of articles, The Skilled Investor compares different lifetime financial planning projections for Fran and Fred Frugal to illustrate the relative value of adopting different financial planning strategies. Fran and Fred, both ages 30, are a married working couple with $100,000 in combined annual [...])
- Rational Mutual Fund and ETF Screening Rules (Scientific mutual fund and ETF screening criteria: a summary
Scientifically based selection criteria are rational methods to screen mutual funds and ETFs.
Recently, The Skilled Investor Blog published a series of articles on scientifically based selection criteria for mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). These screening rules help you to winnow down the thousands of available [...])
- Efficient Market Pricing in the Investment Securities Markets (
Efficient market pricing is the theory that all known information is already reflected in current securities prices.
Efficient securities market pricing has become very widely accepted within the investment community. The preponderance of evidence is that securities markets are efficient and tend to reflect available information. Whether you believe markets are efficient is very important to [...])
- Monitor and adjust your financial plan in a time-efficient manner – Step 9 of 10 Financial Planning Steps in the Right Direction (CLICK HERE TO READ THE SKILLED INVESTOR's OTHER ARTICLES ABOUT THESE "10 FINANCIAL PLANNING STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Time in life is the most precious and perishable asset that a person has. It should be spent enjoyably and efficiently. Scientific investment strategies that rely on relatively efficient financial markets allow people to minimize their time [...])
- Searching for Superior Investment Fund Managers is a Waste of Your Time (
Searching for superior investment fund managers is a waste of your money and time
A previous article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that individuals are much better off with a well-considered financial viewpoint. A stable set of financial beliefs [...])
- What are My Credit Card Contract Rights? (PIRATES OF THE CREDIT SEA - Part 2: What are my rights?
What are my rights in the situation that I summarized in my previous article: "PIRATES OF THE CREDIT SEA: My Treasure Is Taken!"? Well, the answer is very simple. I have a contractual right to get my treasure back. I also have a right [...])
- Use Scientifically Based Financial Planning Strategies (VeriPlan is designed to help you pursue scientifically based financial planning strategies
VeriPlan offers you unprecedented direct control to perform your own automated personal financial planning. VeriPlan's functionality also implements the principles of scientific finance. VeriPlan's internal documentation and its links to information on the web help you to understand scientifically based personal financial planning and [...])
Comments are closed.