Check out this automated tool for aligning your investment risk tolerance and asset allocation – A Tip from The Skilled Investor
Your tolerance for investment risk is a relative thing. Few people like investment risk, but some can handle it better than others can. The more investment risk you are willing to tolerate, the higher your potential expected investment returns and investment growth. At the same time, the investment road you take might be rougher.
Securities markets tend to pay a return on investment only for shouldering investment risks at the market level. The cash, bond, and stock financial asset classes have different expected risk and return characteristics.
Financial asset allocation is the apportionment of your investment portfolio into one or more of these classes of market-traded financial assets. How you allocate major portions of your assets among the primary financial asset classes determines your portfolio’s overall exposure to investment risk and thus your potential for investment growth. (See related articles from The Skilled Investor in these categories: Returns and Risk Premiums, Asset Allocation and Risk Tolerance, and Securities Valuation)
The VeriPlan personal financial planning software provides a fully automated and integrated asset allocation tool with five user selectable and adjustable asset allocation methods. Each of these asset allocation methods provides automatic annual portfolio rebalancing across your lifetime.
VeriPlan’s five asset allocation methods give you unprecedented flexibility in your personal financial planning. VeriPlan allows you to analyze a wide variety of asset allocation strategies across your lifetime. It enables you to choose the one that matches your preferences for investment risk and return on investment. Within the context of your particular financial circumstances, VeriPlan can give you a much better understanding of the interplay between investment risk and investment growth projected over your lifetime.
VeriPlan Is Simply The
Best Financial Planning Software
You Can Buy!
Only $57 for a license for ALL your household PCs
… with Free Shipping of the CD within the USA
Full 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee — No Questions Asked
No Support Contract Required
No Need To Buy Upgrades, Since All Parameters Are User-Changeable
VeriPlan is a Great Product, a Great Deal,
and a Great Help with Your Personal Financial Planning.
Thank You Very Much for Your Order!
Note: We mail your VeriPlan CD on the next business day after PayPal has notified us of your order. When your order ships, we will send a shipment notification email to you using the email address supplied by PayPal. VeriPlan is shipped via the USPS, and deliveries typically take 3 to 10 days to arrive.
Personal Financial Planning Tool
Tags: risk tolerance
Personal Financial Planning
- 10 Personal Financial and Investment Planning Steps in the Right Direction (Increase your knowledge and accelerate your ability to take leadership in the management of your own personal finances and lifetime investing.
This ten-step personal financial planning process will help you optimize the management of your financial planning and investment management affairs over your lifetime, while greatly reducing the unnecessary waste of your money and your time.
- Advisor Costs and Strategies Determine Your Return on their Services (Financial advisor costs and the value of their investment strategies determine your return on investment from these investment advisor services
A previous financial article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that investors are much better off with a well-considered financial [...])
- American Funds – The Investment Company of America – Class A Shares (AIVSX) net a +3 Fund Authority Score (Fund Authority Scores rate mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the most important economic factors that influence individual investors' net long term diversified investment fund performance. The Skilled Investor developed the Fund Authority Score system to provide individual investors with concise and objective summaries of mutual funds and ETFs for comparisons within investment [...])
- Nationwide S&P 500 Index Fund – Class A Shares (GRMAX) fetch a +2 Fund Authority Score (Fund Authority Scores rate mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the most important economic factors that influence individual investors' net long term diversified investment fund performance. The Skilled Investor developed the Fund Authority Score system to provide individual investors with concise and objective summaries of mutual funds and ETFs for comparisons within investment [...])
- The Kind of Financial Advisor You Need (
The kind of financial advisor you need - A Tip from The Skilled Investor
Good or bad, financial advisors are expensive. If you need a financial advisor's help and you carefully select a good financial advisor, the value of the personal finance and investment advice that you receive might easily repay the advisor cost. However, bad [...])
- The Biggest Personal Finance Story of the Past 30 Years (
The Biggest Personal Finance Story of the Past 30 Years - Part 1
What could the biggest personal finance story of three decades be?
The growth of mutual funds and ETFs? Nope.
The dot com boom and bust? Nope.
Vanishing pensions? Nope.
The not-so-high quality of mortgage bonds? Nope.
A 0% personal savings rate nationally? [...])
- Searching for Superior Investment Fund Managers is a Waste of Your Time (
Searching for superior investment fund managers is a waste of your money and time
A previous article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that individuals are much better off with a well-considered financial viewpoint. A stable set of financial beliefs [...])
- Financial Industry Product Development and Your Best Interests (
Financial research drives industry product development, but not necessarily toward the best interests of individuals
Personal financial decisions seem to have become very complicated. To add to the confusion, the financial services industry develops an unending array of supposedly innovative new products. However, a large part of the complexity that individuals face results from the proliferation [...])
- The Never Do List – Avoid Financial Advisor Frauds and Scams (
Part 2 of the The Never-Do List - 22 Good Ways to Avoid Financial Advisor and Investment Counselor Frauds and Scams
This article discusses things that you should “never do” with a financial planner or investment advisor, and it covers fees, payments, and proprietary investments.
You should never do certain things with a financial planning or investment [...])
- Fund Authority Scores for Stock ETFs and Mutual Funds – Historical investment performance (
Fund Authority Scores rate stock mutual funds and ETFs on the most important economic factors affecting long term diversified equity investment fund performance. This article explains how historical fund performance is calculated.
<<-- Go to Part 1
Go to Part 3 -->>
Part 1 of this article discussed direct and hidden investment costs, the most heavily weighted factors [...])
- Fund Authority Scores for Stock ETFs and Mutual Funds – Fund maturity and operating efficiency (
Fund Authority Scores rate mutual funds and ETFs on the most important economic factors affecting long term diversified stock or equity investment fund performance. This article explains the investment fund maturity and operating efficiency factors.
<<-- Go to Part 2
Parts 1 and 2 of this article discussed the first three, most heavily weighted factors used in [...])
- Allocate investments across the primary asset classes – Step 5 of 10 Financial Planning Steps in the Right Direction (CLICK HERE TO READ THE SKILLED INVESTOR's OTHER ARTICLES ABOUT THESE "10 FINANCIAL PLANNING STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Appropriately setting your personal investment asset allocation in line with your personal investment risk tolerance is a critical decision for every individual investor.
Because the average risk-averse investor holds the average portfolio asset allocation, this becomes the starting [...])
- The Birth of Yet Another Darn Asset Class – Infrastructure (The Birth of Yet Another Darn "Asset Class" - "Infrastructure"
Recently, The Skilled Investor published two articles:
The first article discussed how the financial industry keeps manufacturing new asset classes for brokers and investment advisors to sell to individual investors. The Skilled Investor raised the question of whether these new asset classes are likely to serve the [...])
- Diversify fully within asset classes – Step 4 of 10 Financial Planning Steps in the Right Direction (CLICK HERE TO READ THE SKILLED INVESTOR's OTHER ARTICLES ABOUT THESE "10 FINANCIAL PLANNING STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION."
Diversification is genuinely an investment “free lunch,” and it is a key contributor to improved investment risk management.
Diversification has become an axiom of personal investing, because the specific risks of businesses and other investment entities can be [...])
- Commentary on How Many Mutual Funds are Needed for a Well-Diversified Portfolio (
For holding periods of many years, diversification improves dramatically, when you hold multiple actively-managed mutual funds in an investment portfolio.
In "How Many Mutual Funds Constitute a Diversified Mutual Fund Portfolio?," Professor Edward O'Neal of the University of New Hampshire at Durham tackled the important question of how much an investor could improve on diversification by [...])