Automated Tool Aligns Your Investment Risk Tolerance and Asset Allocation
Check out this automated tool for aligning your investment risk tolerance and asset allocation – A Tip from The Skilled Investor
Your tolerance for investment risk is a relative thing. Few people like investment risk, but some can handle it better than others can. The more investment risk you are willing to tolerate, the higher your potential expected investment returns and investment growth. At the same time, the investment road you take might be rougher.
Securities markets tend to pay a return on investment only for shouldering investment risks at the market level. The cash, bond, and stock financial asset classes have different expected risk and return characteristics.
Financial asset allocation is the apportionment of your investment portfolio into one or more of these classes of market-traded financial assets. How you allocate major portions of your assets among the primary financial asset classes determines your portfolio’s overall exposure to investment risk and thus your potential for investment growth. (See related articles from The Skilled Investor in these categories: Returns and Risk Premiums, Asset Allocation and Risk Tolerance, and Securities Valuation)
The VeriPlan personal financial planning software provides a fully automated and integrated asset allocation tool with five user selectable and adjustable asset allocation methods. Each of these asset allocation methods provides automatic annual portfolio rebalancing across your lifetime.
VeriPlan’s five asset allocation methods give you unprecedented flexibility in your personal financial planning. VeriPlan allows you to analyze a wide variety of asset allocation strategies across your lifetime. It enables you to choose the one that matches your preferences for investment risk and return on investment. Within the context of your particular financial circumstances, VeriPlan can give you a much better understanding of the interplay between investment risk and investment growth projected over your lifetime.
VeriPlan Is Simply The
Best Financial Planning Software
You Can Buy!
Only $57 for a license for ALL your household PCs
… with Free Shipping of the CD within the USA
Full 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee — No Questions Asked
No Support Contract Required
No Need To Buy Upgrades, Since All Parameters Are User-Changeable
VeriPlan is a Great Product, a Great Deal,
and a Great Help with Your Personal Financial Planning.
Thank You Very Much for Your Order!
Note: We mail your VeriPlan CD on the next business day after PayPal has notified us of your order. When your order ships, we will send a shipment notification email to you using the email address supplied by PayPal. VeriPlan is shipped via the USPS, and deliveries typically take 3 to 10 days to arrive.
Personal Financial Planning Tool
Tags: financial planning software
Personal Financial Planning
- Advisor Costs and Strategies Determine Your Return on their Services (Financial advisor costs and the value of their investment strategies determine your return on investment from these investment advisor services
A previous financial article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that investors are much better off with a well-considered financial [...])
- Two Examples of the Tax Assets Graphic in VeriPlan (Two examples of the Tax Assets graphic in VeriPlan
TAX ASSETS: Taxable and Tax-Advantaged Financial Assets (real $/yr)
Below are two examples of the blue-tabbed TAX ASSETS graphic, which come from VeriPlan's "Sue and Sam Saver" tutorial. This graphic separates their cash, bond, and stock assets by account taxability throughout their lifetime projections. Assets are separated [...])
- My Treasure Is Taken by My Credit Card Company (
PIRATES OF THE CREDIT SEA - Part 1: My Treasure Is Taken!
Regular readers of The Skilled Investor have already been warned previously of the general dangers of consumer debt and of the risks associated with credit cards. Now, The Skilled Investor has himself become ensnared. In a series of articles, I will: A) summarize my [...])
- Tax-Advantaged Retirement Investing Is Good for Most People (Tax-advantaged investing is very good for most people at most times
A previous article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that individuals are much better off with a well-considered financial viewpoint. A stable set of financial beliefs can help you [...])
- Your Investment Risk Tolerance Drives Your Asset Allocation Decision (
Your personal tolerance for investment risk should drive your asset allocation decision - A Tip from The Skilled Investor
Your tolerance for investment risk is a relative thing. Few people like investment risk, but some can handle it better than others do. The more investment risk you can and are willing to tolerate, the higher your [...])
- Screening Index Mutual Funds with IndexUniverse.com (Screening index mutual funds on-line with IndexUniverse.com
In this article, The Skilled Investor discusses how to screen index mutual funds on-line. This article focuses on using the free index mutual fund screener and database available at IndexUniverse.com.
We also discuss how to apply our seven scientifically based mutual fund screening criteria.
In a previous article, The Skilled Investor [...])
- What are My Credit Card Contract Rights? (PIRATES OF THE CREDIT SEA - Part 2: What are my rights?
What are my rights in the situation that I summarized in my previous article: "PIRATES OF THE CREDIT SEA: My Treasure Is Taken!"? Well, the answer is very simple. I have a contractual right to get my treasure back. I also have a right [...])
- Choose Sufficiently Mature Mutual Funds and ETFs (Choose sufficiently mature mutual funds and ETFs
Investing in more mature equity and bond mutual funds and exhanged-traded funds (ETFs) allows you to evaluate the historical consistency of a fund's record.
On average, the future portfolio returns of more mature funds are probably no more predictable than for very young funds with a similar style or strategy. [...])
- Own Investment Mutual Funds and ETFs – Not Individual Securities (Own Investment Mutual Funds and ETFs - Not Individual Securities
Owning individual stock and bond securities is just a big waste of your valuable time and money
Individual investors tend to be terrible investment portfolio managers. Almost everyone can hire an index fund manager to do a much better job for far less time, money, risk, and [...])
- How Investment Securities Are Valued – Snapshots in Time (
Snapshots in time - How investment securities are valued
Every securities market transaction requires a buyer and seller with differing viewpoints.
Markets can operate, because there are differences between investors in their assessments of the intrinsic value and risk of securities.
Current investment values vary in the eyes of the many beholders of investment market securities. Knowledgeable participants [...])
- Time Spent on the Wrong Financial Activities Is Bad for You (
Spending your valuable time on the wrong financial activities is just plain bad for you
A previous article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that individuals are much better off with a well-considered financial viewpoint. This follow-up article discusses the [...])
- American Balanced Fund – Class A Mutual Fund Shares (ABALX) collect a +1 Fund Authority Score (The table below in this article presents The Skilled Investor's Fund Authority Score and other information for the American Balanced Fund - Class A Shares.
The diversified investment fund strategy of the American Balanced Fund - Class A mutual fund shares
According to its prospectus filing on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR system, the investment [...])
- The Quality and Cost of Advice Paid by Investment Sales Loads – Part 2 (
Can you really get free and objective investment advice, when you pay investment sales loads? (Part 2 of 2)
Excessive investment costs and investment expenses are a plague on your lifetime personal financial planning.
Excessive investment expenses are one of the most significant barriers to lifelong family financial security. While financial services industry sales people tell you [...])
- American Funds – The Investment Company of America – Class A Shares (AIVSX) net a +3 Fund Authority Score (Fund Authority Scores rate mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the most important economic factors that influence individual investors' net long term diversified investment fund performance. The Skilled Investor developed the Fund Authority Score system to provide individual investors with concise and objective summaries of mutual funds and ETFs for comparisons within investment [...])
- Never Invest Solely Because of Superior Past Investment Fund Performance (
Never invest solely because of superior past mutual fund or ETF performance
Superior past fund performance does NOT predict superior future performance.
Summary: A previous article, “The Solution - ONLY follow financial strategies that are scientific, passive, diversified, savings focused, risk controlled, low cost, and tax efficient,” suggested that individuals are much better off with a [...])
Comments are closed.