Comparing the Quicken and VeriPlan Lifetime Financial Planners
The Quicken personal finances organizer application includes the Quicken Retirement Planner, which projects the personal finances of a person or family across a lifetime. VeriPlan is a comprehensive and fully automated personal financial lifecycle planner for individuals and their families.
In this series of short articles, The Skilled Investor compares the functionality of the Quicken Retirement Planner and the VeriPlan personal financial lifecycle planner. This article provides a list of links that will take you to these articles.
- Introduction and Overview
- User Interface and Data Entry
- Human Capital
- Investments: Overview
- Asset Classes and Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Portfolio Safety
- Retirement: Overview
- Contributions to Tax-advantaged Retirement Plans
- Optimizing Your Tax-Advantaged Retirement Plans over Your Lifecycle
- Retirement Income, including Social Security, Pensions and Annuities
- Taxes: Overview
- Capital Gains and Asset Tax Basis
- Real Estate and Property Taxes
- Social Security (FICA), Medicare, and Self-employment Taxes
- Systems and Performance
- User Satisfaction Guarantee
- Product Licensing and Purchase
- Product Obsolescence
Lawrence Russell and Company is the publisher of The Skilled Investor and the developer of VeriPlan. The Skilled Investor has tried to characterize factually the functionality of both the Quicken Retirement Planner and VeriPlan.
VeriPlan Is Simply The
Best Financial Planning Software
You Can Buy!
Only $57 for a license for ALL your household PCs
… with Free Shipping of the CD within the USA
Full 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee — No Questions Asked
No Support Contract Required
No Need To Buy Upgrades, Since All Parameters Are User-Changeable
VeriPlan is a Great Product, a Great Deal,
and a Great Help with Your Personal Financial Planning.
Thank You Very Much for Your Order!
Note: We mail your VeriPlan CD on the next business day after PayPal has notified us of your order. When your order ships, we will send a shipment notification email to you using the email address supplied by PayPal. VeriPlan is shipped via the USPS, and deliveries typically take 3 to 10 days to arrive.