Your Financial Planning and Investment Consultant Owes You Expert, Unbiased Guidance
Rely on independent and scientific financial planning and investment management.
Genuine financial knowledge requires proven facts.
MBA (Stanford University), MA (Brandeis University), and BS (M.I.T.)
I will provide objective and comprehensive financial planning advice with a solid scientific basis. I am a completely independent, fee only financial planner, financial consultant, and investment planner. I provide scientifically-based, personal financial, investment, money, and retirement services to individuals. I work for you -- not for the financial investment industry.
Get a checkup from an expert financial consultant, guide, and adviser who:
- Takes the time necessary to understand your situation in comprehensive detail
- Provides thorough, personalized, and specific lifecycle action plans, including:
- lifetime income, expense, and savings planning,
- risk profiling and asset allocation,
- cost-efficient and tax-efficient cash, bond, and equity investment recommendations
- financial risk exposure analysis
- Puts you at the center of decisions with VeriPlan, a sophisticated and fully automated personal financial planning tool that projects the financial impacts of the choices you want to make over your lifetime.
I base my advisory practice on financial planning and investing knowledge gained through:
- education at Stanford University (MBA), Brandeis University (MA), and M.I.T. (BS)
- twenty-five years of corporate and start-up management experience in corporate development, finance, business development, and marketing
- extensive study of scientific finance research papers that provide useful information about which strategies to follow or to ignore.
I am committed to the financial education of my clients and strongly believe that educated individual investors make much better personal financial planning decisions across their lifetimes and for retirement.
You and I will work together to analyze your financial affairs cooperatively. Your personal financial and investment plan will be designed for cost-efficiency and time-efficiency. Once established, your financial plan should require minimal tuning over time. As your financial services and investment consultant, I will act as your consumer advocate. I can help you to shop for the lowest cost financial products that are consistent with your financial plan.
My financial and retirement planning services will be valuable and
cost-effective to you. My financial consultant fees will be reasonable, clearly understood,
and determined in advance. Your
personal financial planning interests are paramount, and I will never have any third
party compensation conflict-of-interest with the financial industry. I will not accept any third
party sales commissions or other third party payments of any kind.
Lawrence Russell and Company
These articles about financial planners and investment advisors may also be useful to you:
- Preparing to interview a financial planner or investment advisor
- Questions to ask, when hiring an advisor – Part 1, Background and training
- Questions to ask, when hiring an advisor – Part 2, Fees and contracts
- Questions to ask, when hiring an advisor – Part 3, Services and references
- Does it matter how financial planners and investment advisors are paid?
- Financial planner and investment advisor compensation paid by third parties
- Financial planner and investment advisor compensation paid by clients
- Fee-only compensation aligns the interests of clients and their financial advisors
- Fee-only financial planner and investment advisory groups
- The securities industry calls marketing and selling “advising”
- Many investors are not fooled by an ethically challenged securities industry
- Regulation of financial planners and investment advisors -- Introduction
- Checking the backgrounds of individual securities brokers and advisors who sell investments
- On-line information explaining the licenses of financial planners, investment advisors, and insurance representatives
- Online information about registered securities broker-dealers and investment advisory firms
- Finding state regulators of securities brokers, investment advisors, insurance agents, and insurance brokers
- Private certifications of financial planners and investment advisors
- Widely recognized private financial and investment advisor certifications
- Governmental and self-regulation of the securities industry
- Avoiding financial planning and investment advisor frauds and scams – Overview
- Avoiding advisor frauds and scams – The “Never-do” list, Part 1
- Avoiding advisor frauds and scams – The “Never-do” list, Part 2
- Avoiding advisor frauds and scams – The “Never-do” list, Part 3
Serving Financial Planning and Investment Management Clients in the Ventura County, California Area, including:
Agoura, Agoura Hills, Brandeis, Calabasas, Calabasas Hills, Camarillo, Casitas Springs, Castaic, Elizabeth Lake, Hidden Hills, Hidden Valley, Lake Elizabeth, Lake Hughes, Lake Sherwood, Leona Valley, Malibu, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Newhall, Oak Park, Oak View, Ojai, Oxnard, Piru, Point Mugu, Port Hueneme, Santa Rosa Valley, Saratoga Hills, Simi Valley, Stevenson Ranch, Thousand Oaks, Valencia, Ventura, Westlake Village, and other cities around Ventura County.
Serving Financial Planning and Investment Management Clients in the San Diego, California Area, including:
Alpine, Bonita, Borrego Springs, Cardiff, Cardiff by the Sea, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Del Mar, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lake San Marcos, Lakeside, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Hundred Palms, Pacific Beach, Palo Verde, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Santa Fe, San Luis Rey, San Marcos, San Ysidro, Santa Ysabel, Solana Beach, Spring Valley, Valley Center, Vista, Westmorland, Winterhaven, and other cities around San Diego.
|Other articles in this category|
|Ten Personal Financial and Investment Planning Steps in the Right Direction|
|My Value to You -- Personalized Scientific Financial Planning Services|
|Your Financial Planning and Investment Consultant Owes You Expert Unbiased Guidance|
|Motivation of the author and my individual investor education efforts|
|Background of the author|
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.